DISCOVER OUR CAPABILITIES AND NETWORK
We offer exceptional Consulting Services such as the following:
- Common External Tariff in respect of EAC. Advisory on Harmonised system classifications and their respective Duties applicable.
- Advisory on preferential trade regimes (Customs Procedure Code).
- Advisory on Rules of Origin.
- Advisory on Authorised Economic Operator (AEO).
- Advisory on Duty Remission and Drawback Scheme.
- We advise our clients on any troubleshooting areas in a view to minimizing prolonged delays which may lead to storage and additional costs.
The policy support document at the EAC level:
EAC Common External Tariff, 2017
Harmonised Commodity Description and Coding System (Version 2017)
COMBINING TRANSPORT EXECUTION AND TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Through our global network of control towers and state-of-the-art technology, we are able to monitor and dynamically react to situations such as adverse weather, additional pick-ups or drop-offs, or heavy traffic, meaning that your goods are always traveling the most efficient route.
Our non-asset based Road network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs, and much less.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, or whether it means Road Transportaion, we are ready to serve you!
All of which explains why you'll find the team of outstanding support at Speedex Logistics ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.